Saturday, August 27, 2005

Beautiful Disaster


Here I am sitting at R2-19, enjoying the sunset while listening to Class 95 and doing my ship stab project. Today MEK class went overboard till 12. It’s a record. I went for lunch, but too bad there’s no place for me. So proceed on to mosque for Friday Prayers. Guess wat, i saw her on the way. But who is that guy. Hmm I guessed it’s her boyfriend. I hope im wrong. Damn. Wat am I doing? Trying to know a girl who had a boyfriend…Damn I dun like this. I know how it feels. I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. im confused. Yup its my fault. Its me who start all this. Now I know... why love if losing hurts so much. I have no answers anymore. I lost a tremendous amount of subtleness. I need to sleep. buonas noches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home