Alhamdulillah. i have done with the thermodynamics paper. what I had anticipated for the structured questions it came out. however that combustion equation which I have seen a couple of times, I managed to complete the first part only, the rest of the answer is a question mark. so the moral of the story is that I cannot practice once or twice..im not that smart...actually i know about this secret of practice makes perfect..when I first received the m-16 during my NS days..stripping and assembling the rifle was the most difficult task..until I completed my specialist course..and became an instructor, stripping and assembling the rifle is the easiest thing to do on earth I guessed :p.
As for now, im left with engineering maths and instrumentation papers..its been quite some time since I revised the maths. i guessed tomorrow I have to go school to clear my doubts. and im waiting a call from dev for his paper is today. maybe there are similar questions from his paper. and also I dunno how am I going to get the revision paper solutions from Chang..
Anyway I just bought a blue tooth adapter for my sis and I told her just to plug in the device thru the usb port and can use it immediately. no settings at all. and guessed wat. i am totally wrong. there is settings to be done. quite complicated actually. sometimes the problem with me I always assumed that other people has the same perspective with me when looking at something. now I am sure that everyone have different views or perspective over the same thing..it is like looking at an abstract drawing. dat day I asked a friend of mine about this blue tooth settings and he said installing it is as simple as a,b,c. so I tried installing it. guessed wat, it was neither as simple as a,b,c nor as difficult as calculus. but I think it is like finding the swept volume of a compressor where the bore and the stroke length are the unknowns :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home