Sunday, September 04, 2005

sabado

At last dapat bangun lambat. Last Saturday had to go to skool. Bingit ! Lucky today can lepak at home. Computer is now fixed. i guess everyone is busy revising. i can feel the tension. exams coming. hmm i will start my study after 2230 hrs tonite. Damn the construction noise is killing me.
Next week i have to stay back at school library for my revision. I must keep away from the computer...especially my penguin shooter game. I have to put aside my story books. No more fiction. Time to get real. Time to read my notes. Arggh. My stereotype notes. Hmm now what time am i going to go kak long's place...
Anyway the last weekdays i just dun feel good. It must be from my insufficient sleep. Yup i remembered the nurse told us that sleep rejuvenates our body. Anyway these coming 3 weeks will be worst. I guess i must try the Brands essence of chicken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home