Here i am listening to Siti Nurhaliza " airmata syawal ". wohoo semangat raya sekejap :p. Anyway today is the 8th day of Ramadhan. very fast time flies. Just now i woke up for sahur but its too late. it was 6.30 already. Hmm i don't even know when did i switched off my hp alarm. wat i know the hp was already by my side, alarm already switched off.
I spend my morning cleaning up my cupboard. All my last semester notes, tied and stored under my bed. Now my bookshelf ready for the next semester notes. hmm really bored at home. I wanted to read the Da Vinci Code i borrowed from Fauzee but fuyoo dunno why too lazy to start it. Maybe i start reading it when school opens. Yah i can read it for 45 minutes in the mrt.
Maybe later i organised my wardrobe. Sumtimes i find there's no need to organise the wardrobe bcos everytime i organise, it will be in a mess very soon. anyway i dunno whether to buy baju kurung for hari raya or wear my old one. It looks still new. anyway buying or not its not important. maybe i use some of the money for the Mercy Relief. I helped them once during the Tsunami Disaster. Quite tough bcos not enough manpower that time. Now mayb i just contribute money. I guessed its the same as long we contribute something.
I had a bad dream yesterday. I browsed my "Tafsir Mimpi " kitab by imam ibnu sirin and try to find out maybe theres something. But there nothing in detail. But for sure never tell yr bad dreams to people.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home