I managed to wake up early today, 7.30. Early in the morning feeling thirsty already.:p. anyway wat moved me to get up early is the Gems Registration i guessed. My appointment is tomorrow noon actually. Cannot afford to miss that one. U miss the first appointment and its over. You cannot get the module you want. The worst thing is that you dun even register. yea u let the school register for you automatically. Oh boy can't imagine what module will they throw to me.
Just now the lightning and thunder at 1400hrs, quite disturbing. I had to switch on the light. I dunno why there is this sudden rush of fear hearing those thunder. Astaghfirullah. I can't imagined how the Tsunami....nvm.
After asr prayer i went out for a walk to pasir ris beach. Yea just to exercise my legs..If theres no friday prayers, i will never go out from my house. This holiday is making my legs weak. Anyway it was drizzling but i had my jacket. I saw a rainbow....beautiful. Subhanallah. I remembered when i was young someone told me that the rainbow shows that the bidadari comes down to earth. hmm just now the rainbow was at pulau ubin. Ahakz anyway i guessed this is just old folks stories.u know lah orang melayu dulu2, macam2 cerita.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home