Thursday, March 09, 2006

3rd Day ITP



My third day of ITP at Pulau Samulun..woke up @ 0430hrs, walked to the MRT Station and for the first time missed the 1st train. Anyway 2nd train was not as bad as i thought. A lot of trainee nurses took the 2nd train. I thought young people never take the train that early :p

Today's work was practical all the way. i guessed today my knowledge on pumps increases significantly. I had 2 engineers and 1 experienced supervisor guiding me on the pumps, mainly centrifugal pumps. And yes i had the chance to install the mechanical seals which i remembered the lecturers and the workshops instructors said it is very-very expensive. Yea it looks expensive.

Bearing Blue, Loctite 243 and copper anti-seize compound. These are new stuff which i came across. And guessed what i did the pressure-leak test again. And this time it's for real. I still remembered that i was idling at the workshop when we were doing workshop practise. Anyway i hope tomorrow will be a better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home