Thursday, May 11, 2006

late again

I glanced at my swatch and yes it shows 7am. yea time to get lost from my room... off to school. I knew im going to be late again for the ship chartering lesson. I guessed being late on wednesdays is in my blood now. For the past 4 weeks i've been hitting for my first class late...hmm late by 10 mins usually. Anyway i couldnt sleep well last nite. My mind is not clear last nite..must be thinking about something but i dont know wat it is...or should i say thinking about someone..haha.

Today i learnt a new word. Nor Wibon. Yea we share the same first name, Nor. Anyway Nor Wibon is not a person name. Its an acronym for "Notice of Readiness Whether In Berth or Not". Theres a lot more terminology that i have to study. I am not sure whether it is going to benefit me or not.

My gems lesson ended earlier today @ 1445hrs. And today the lecturer did not bring his yellow ball. Anyway alhamdulillah i got nicole email already. If not i dont know how the heck am i to submit our assignment. Term test is coming but i cannot feel the fire in me yet. Hmm maybe next week i give my burst of fire. O boy i am procrastinating again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home