Work on a Saturday
The yard office is a bit different.Not only that, i feel a totally different environment the moment i stepped out to work. I don't see the familiar faces in the mrt. I had nothing to do while waiting for the bus so it just happened that a voice inside me asking me to count my position in the queue. I was the 55th person to board the bus.
We slacked the whole day at the office. We aborted our plan to go onboard. And i guess our presentation slides is completed and finalised. I am tired of doing the preparation. I never expect a project presentation for the ITP. Anyway im left with only 4 days. Thank god it is going to end soon. I have worked at several places before. And honestly this is my worst experience. I just cannot blend with the surrounding. No chemistry. I don't blame the people working there. And i don't blame myself either. It is the management i guess.
Nevertheless i will remember my time spend here: the nice people i met, the nagging security guards,the hitch-hiking experience, having my lunch onboard and my conversation with the workers from india and bangladesh. Now one thing for sure i want to return to school and never to come here again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home