A right to be wrong
I've got a right to be wrong..the physical strucure is there and that is the real engineering challenge. She believes in me. I see a dream that drifted to the skies.
Good workout at the gym just now. Hmm tomorrow body will ache. Yeah at last manage to weigh myself. Damn im overweight. 77.3 kg. what the heck. This means im having a BMI of 25.5. Damn I am fat. Fat = Gemok = Banyak Makan = Pemalas....Arggh. hey wait i dun have problem with fat people. Don't get the wrong impression. I don't discriminate FAT people. Fat discrimination applies to me only. Yeah me only. Anyway i got to clear away 3 kg. Hmm can be done. Wah sounds very confident uh. Next Wednesday i will hit the gym again. If my weight doesn't goes down to 74.3, i will...hmm carry on life as usual i guess :p. I am a Specialist of the Singapore Army. And I am fat. This is not right. Do i have a right to be wrong?

<< Home