Saturday, October 29, 2005

Yesterday i break my fast at Burger King. Amazing with just one small meal and my stomach is fulled. I guess after this ramadhan i will try my best to puasa sunat. I can also save money.

That day i did a rough food expenses for the last semester. Oh boy i guessed i've been spending too much on food at school. Of course my lion's share is on my tranportation.Too bad i cannot cut my expenses on tranportation. Unless i walked to school which is preposterous.

I wanted to buy a couple of polo tees yesterday at Tampines Mall but i managed to find none. i hate shopping. Actually its not the shopping i hate but its the searching of the thing i wanted. Its like playing a treasure hunt i guessed.

And yeah i dropped by Toys R Us. And i bought a radio control car which never crossed my mind . I also bought AAA rechargeable batteries for my mp3 player. I cannot buy the use and throw energizer batteries anymore. Anyway i "test drive" that radio control car before going home at the void deck with Dino. Guessed what...i started to fall in love with it. This is one of the finest toy i ever had in my 23 years. haha.

My 5 year old nephew, Danial must bedeviled with my new toy. He's coming later and i guessed off we go to the void deck again for another "test drive"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home