Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I was late for school for the first time this semester. But not too bad cos despite being late im stll the early birds in the class. There are so many professional late-comers in my class so no more worries cos im only a beginner.

Anyway today some of my relatives came to my house. I dont know them but im surprised those makcik2 knows me..argh. But the worst thing is that im alone at home. Nak tak nak kena ajak masuk..and for the first time buat air untuk tetamu...haha. I wanted to ask nak air panas ker sejuk but then if they wanted tea then im dead...cos i dunno how to make tea :p. i only knows how to make coffee...itu pun instant punye. So to make things easy for me, i just gave them air sejuk although i knew those makcik2 prefer air panas or air jarang. Arghh I hope those relatives of mine understand. My guest relation skill is very poor...yea i admit. But thank god my mum' back within 15 minutes.

I just added a pretty sweet song to mp3 player, "Tarikan Nafas Terakhir". The lyrics is nice. I love the part, "...itu tak pernah terjadi...semua harapan belaka...nafasku yg terakhir ini hanyalah kutujukan padamu..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home