forgiven
23rd September 2006
Alhamdulillah tomorrow is the first day of fasting. Insya’allah today the mosque will be full house just like usual. And this Monday will be my last semester in SP. I can’t wait to finish my time there. Last week I past by Nanyang Poly and I had this strange feeling in me. I still remembered vividly the day I met with my course manager for my final interview to quit the course.
Anyway this ramadhan I will try to be a better person. I hope Allah will forgive all my sins and the wrong doings I committed.
Back to school this Monday after 4 weeks of holiday. Time-table for this semester is not bad and not good either . I am dissapointed for not be able to choose shipboard drawing. I dunno wat the f*ck happened during the registration. But I guessed Shipping Business is not as bad what people said. Haha. Ok im just trying to be positive.
But the best thing of this semester is that I don’t have to bring my overalls, no need to bring safety boots and no Gems. Hey this semester is not as bad.
Alhamdulillah tomorrow is the first day of fasting. Insya’allah today the mosque will be full house just like usual. And this Monday will be my last semester in SP. I can’t wait to finish my time there. Last week I past by Nanyang Poly and I had this strange feeling in me. I still remembered vividly the day I met with my course manager for my final interview to quit the course.
Anyway this ramadhan I will try to be a better person. I hope Allah will forgive all my sins and the wrong doings I committed.
Back to school this Monday after 4 weeks of holiday. Time-table for this semester is not bad and not good either . I am dissapointed for not be able to choose shipboard drawing. I dunno wat the f*ck happened during the registration. But I guessed Shipping Business is not as bad what people said. Haha. Ok im just trying to be positive.
But the best thing of this semester is that I don’t have to bring my overalls, no need to bring safety boots and no Gems. Hey this semester is not as bad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home