Tuesday, April 29, 2008

petra

28th April 2008


I went through Petra familiarization just now after handing over my night shift duty. Well, driving Petra is like driving a bus. I have no confidence in parking at the basement carpark. But one thing for sure i will drive extra careful for this vehicle. Starting last week, every end of day shift i will go to the gym. I also tried to have control over what i eat for now. My weight increased by 5 kg since the past 4 months. This is unbecoming.


I read an article today stating that every exercise session should last more than 20 mins because the fats in the body only starts to burn after the first 20mins. I'm not sure how true is this fact but it makes sense to me. When i think again, the foods i consumed for breakfast and lunch is far too much for the work i engaged in. For a typical static duty, i had mee rebus for breakfast and nasi ayam penyet for lunch. And basically my job for that day is just to show presence. And not to forget my heartful dinner. I will re-commit myself for a healthy living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home