manhunt
It had been close to a week i've been working long hours. No time to exercise. Reach home just to have my rest and then off to work again. I don't know how long this will go on. No time for self-reflection, and worst still all the foods i ate is f*cking unbalanced. I'm gone in no time if this goes on. Just because of one man mistake, so many people suffers. I know im not the only one going through this. Yesterday i spend the whole night alone at the jetty. Well at first i thought Mas Selamat will be arrested within few hours after his escape but now it seems that this Mas Selamat is no ordinary guy. That's what makes him a leader i guessed. Anyway i hoped this manhunt will be over in no time. I can't take it anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home