Sunday, March 18, 2007

8 click

17th March 2007


I had been running for the past 2 days. Yesterday i ran for 8 km. Today i ran a bit further, 9km. It is a bit difficult for me to keep track of the time since my $5 wrist watch malfunction. Last Monday i thought of getting a new one but the shop was closed. It was 30 minutes past ten. Tonight run was a bit slow but it was a good one. It would have been much better if i had planned the music in my running folder. Tonight music was a bit jiwang i guessed. I am running out of idea of what songs to upload in my mp3 player. I think my body is ready to go for more than 10 km run. Usually i ran to pasir ris park and that was my end point. But now i can ran back to my start point without the feeling of exhaustion or what we used to say back in the army days, shagged.


Next week is the fourth week since my first interview. By right, I should receive the letter for my 2nd interview this coming week. For the past 2 weeks, i had been like a fool looking for the letter in the mail box. It was as if i am receiving a love letter from nurul ain. haha. Only God knows how i felt everyday waiting for that letter. Anyway all that anxiety and waiting should be over next week.


Tomorrow i have no plan. But just now my mum told me about helping out my bro shifting to his new home at Seng Kang. I congratulate him for his new home. If father was alive, i think he will be proud his son has his own home. I don't know when will be my turn. But before my plan for a house, i think marriage should come first. But as for now, my job has the most priority. Once i am through with all these interviews and started earning my own pay, then i guessed I am in the mood to talk about marriage. Haha. Oh boy i wonder who is that person Allah has fated for me. There was this malay saying: Kejarlah cita-cita sebelum cinta, apabila tercapainya cita-cita maka dengan sendirinya cinta itu akan hadir.


This year a few of my friends getting engaged and some are getting married. I cannot imagine my friends whom we played soccer at the basketball court is going to get married and soon insyaallah be a father. I guessed this is life. One stage to another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home