morning dog chase
26th November 2006
After fajr prayers at 6, i changed to my favourite running t-shirt and then did a bit of stretching. This is my 2nd run after 2 months i guessed. The first one was yesterday. 6.30am off i go. I planned to run around 4 clicks so i thought the bike trail would be perfect. It was a bit wet cause it rained yesterday so i have to be careful with my steps. Halfway through the run, i was confronted by three dogs. At first it was three, then more were coming towards me. F*ck! I had to make a u-turn but before that i picked up a pretty small but tough fallen off branches. Just in case :). Anyway i hate stray dogs. I have quite a history with being chased by dogs. I guessed its the chemistry. :p. After my run, i had my blended strawberry shake and yesterday's leftover kebab. So i guessed i cannot run there alone anymore. Damned those dogs!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home