Friday, September 29, 2006

3rd lesson

28th September 2006

Today I had my 3rd lesson with our Auxiliary Machinery lecturer, Subir Mukerji. This is the first time I met a lecturer who has a totally different personality. Although he cancelled the 2nd lesson due to the absence of only a few students, I think he had his reasons for that. Whatever the reason is, i am not concern with it. But I would like to wish him good luck in teaching our class and I am looking forward to see the changes in the class.

Shipboard drawing lessons is pretty fun although we had an extra hour compared to Shipping business. And with Mr Pang Tow Min also teaching this module, I guessed it would be a once in a lifetime experience. I heard many students complained about him. So I guessed this is the opportunity for me to learn about life. I still vividly remembered my officer during my Platoon Sergeant Course said that: Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth . I guessed one thing I must learn in life is not to judge people. I am in no position to do that. I used to judge people even before knowing them. And I am always wrong. I don`t remember where and from who I learnt to judge people. But one thing for sure is that I learnt during my primary school is not to judge a book by its cover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home