quiz
19th October 2006
I woke up earlier today for sahur...hmm 3.30 I guessed. Bath around 5.30 and then did my revision. I dunno wats driving me to revise. Usually I don`t revise my work. I only revise or study when around the test or exam week. Anyway there will be a maths quiz this coming Wednesday, a day after hari raya. So I better start earlier.
I have been listening to this song Andai Ku Tahu...hmm yups it's an indo song. I dun really like indo songs but this time the lyrics is impressive. I am so into this song that I just realized I have been repeating this track on my mp3. Anyway just now at school I skipped my integrated control class. I self-declared it an e-learning. Haha.
Went to Geylang bazaar just now. That place sux big time. I dun wan to go there anymore. At least for this ramadhan.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home