Sunday, October 15, 2006

no more bed

14th October 2006


From today onwards, i will be sleeping on the floor. I just dismantle my bed and will give it to my sis at pasir ris. Anyway i love the new bedless room of mine now. More spacious. But i guess im going to the geylang bazaar this thursday and look for a small carpet. Actually yesterday i wanted to buy but i don`t know which place to get it. And I don`t really know how much a carpet that size would usually cost. So the chances of "kena ketok" is very high. And one of the things i hate in life is "kena ketok". I just don`t understand some people do their business. Initially I wanted to buy the ones from the Tanjong katong Complex where you can bid the price for the carpet u want at a much lower price. So if no one bids a higher price which you offer, u will walk away with that price. Interesting uh. Anyway since just now my bro mentioned about the shop at joo chiat complex (near the bridge), most likely thats the shop i will go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home