Thursday, February 15, 2007

super size

14th February 2007


This is my 2nd time watching the film Super Size Me. It is true that that if u watch a film twice or thrice, only then you get the whole picture. Just like the saying; Effective Learning Must Be Based On Repetition. Hmm I cant remember who said these words. Anyway just wanna share a bit from what I learned.

Things associated with fast foods:

  1. Hypertension
  2. Coronary Heart Disease
  3. Stroke
  4. Gall Bladder Disease
  5. Osteoarthritis
  6. Sleep Apnea
  7. Respiratory Problems
  8. Endometrial Cancer
  9. Breast Cancer
  10. Prostate Cancer
  11. Colon Cancer
  12. Dyslipidemia
  13. Steatohepatitis
  14. Insulin Resistance
  15. Asthma
  16. Hyperuicemia
  17. Reproductive Hormone Abnormalities
  18. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  19. Impaired Fertility
  20. Adult Onset Diabetes
I don't know how direct is the above conditions associated with fast foods. But i guessed fast food is pretty bad for our bodies. That is why they are called junk food right? Anyway i do eat fast food. Hmm my favourite is Long John Silver. But if i recall the frequently visited was Mcdonalds. I think i called the McDelivery more than 20 times already. And my favourite is the McSpicy And Corn Cup. I like the Filet O Fish but i eat that burger too fast. The burger is too soft. I thought im the only one experiencing this but ahakz, almost everyone i asked shared the same story. But just to be on a slightly safer side, I never eat Fast Food more than once a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home