dream
Yesterday I had a very unique dream. And I remembered vividly upon waking up from my sleep. I dreamt I was in a mosque. I was sitting on the footsteps of the mosque which some friends. I knew it was my friends because I can sense the bond. But when I woke up, I can’t remember who were they. In that dream, I looked at the sky and I saw 2 sun. I even showed my friends and people around me about that. And there was something flying here and there. To simplify, it was a UFO. After which I moved in to the mosque. I saw a lot of people in there. It was like a Friday congregation. But the strangest part was that I saw there were few people among the crowd who were praying but they were not facing the “mimbar” which is the qiblat. They were praying in such a way that their back were facing the qiblat. Astaghfirullah.There were also people fighting among them. I saw it with my own eyes. These all happened in the praying hall in the mosque. Then when I moved to the 2nd floor of the mosque, I saw round tables and chairs with food on top of it in the praying hall. Whatever it is, I seek protection from Allah from the whispers of syaitan.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home