Friday, March 23, 2007

brooks

22nd March 2007


Today I continue my run. I just bought an additional running shoe because my bro is using the asics. Well this time I just go for a cheaper ones. So after a brief surveying, I chose brooks running shoe. It cost $60 and of course much heavier than my asics. Anyway I am not bothered much about the shoe. I bought it out of desperation. I really need a running shoe as my ippt is around the corner. And I bought the $5 watch again. This time I will try my very best taking care of this watch. Lessons learned from the last watch; I am a fragile watch.


Anyway the run just now, I dun really enjoyed it. My body feels really weak. I guessed I did not eat anything for the past 6 hours. I totally forget about eating at 5 just now. I did my rounds at Pasir Ris as usual but I did not manage to complete the phase b of 4.8 km. It had been only 5 days of not running and I can feel a heck of difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home