Thursday, September 15, 2005

inestable

Life is different without a PC. My room is quiter now. I guess it's time for her to go. Her life span is 5 years. She's 6. I guess it is alright. Yea. But where the heck am i to find a new pc. Budget is tight. I guess no more budget this year. Have to wait for my school ends...get a job...save a bit...then buy a new pc. hmm sounds very long. Anyway now i can study much better in my room. I just realised the pc is one of the greatest distraction in my life. But a good friend indeed. I saw an ads in the paper about DELL PCs. Hmm $1,100 for a pentium 4 hyper thread pc...not bad uh.
I knew this will happen. I've been anticipating this for quite some time. Anyway yea things happened. Wat to do. Life is just like a box of chocolate. I turned 23 today. Time flies very fast. I don't even realised when did i turned 21. Suddenly 23. Anyway next wednesday will be my first paper. Engineering Mechanics. This paper should be Ok. Electrics and MEK...hmm still manageable. Wat shakes me is the Ship Stability. Simple yet not simple. I guess this module is like encrypting the Da Vinci Code. haha.