Just now the film appreciation class...siapa tak pegi rugi. Just chill n watch the Dark Water movie. no discussion n' no presentation. all these will be brought forward next week. actually the movie is not scary but those gerls screaming is . Lucky the lecturer chose this japanese horror movie. If she chose indonesian horror movie, i dunno wat will happen. and i guessed next week the class will be expecting poor attendance. I overheard those guys, they wanted to be absent for next week. Hmm the lecturer also pun macam tak faham pulak..But i think i will come inya'allah. i think this gems is not easy to get an A. Anyway it doesn't matter as long i cleared this art gems..
Thursday, November 17, 2005
About Me
- Name: azlan sharapova
- Location: Singapore, Singapore
I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious. This too shall pass.
Previous Posts
- The past week is rather busy to blog...or should i...
- I was late for school for the first time this seme...
- 4th day of syawal and the semangat raya is still s...
- Today everything seems not right. i felt like im a...
- Yesterday i break my fast at Burger King. Amazing ...
- I managed to wake up early today, 7.30. Early in t...
- Alhamdulillah...now is already the last ten days o...
- Alhamdulillah...i've passed my exams. anyway nothi...
- i havent sleep yet from yesterday.. just finished ...
- Dalam sebuah hadith Rasulullah s.a.w telah bersabd...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home