Wednesday, May 14, 2008

nite shift out

14th May 2008

Yesterday ended my night shift at 9am. I slept till 7pm. My body totally drained out after this night shift. Alhamdulillah reported off duty smoothly. After dinner headed down to East Point SC. Bought 2 t-shirts at sports link. Well I'm running out of t-shirts. I dunno when was the last time i bought a t-shirt. It seems my wardrobe is full of old clothes. Some as old as my secondary school days. That was about 9 years ago.

Sometimes i feel like buying lots & lots of t-shirts. Maybe i wanna start buying 2 t-shirts every pay day. I just realized that i like to wear a particular t-shirt over and over again as if that was the only t-shirt i have. I'm sure my frens realized it but they just dun voice it out cos they are doing the same thing. I saved 50% of my pay but i don't know why im doing this and when and where i will spend it to.

Last Monday i handled a coroner case at CGH. Well i knew the deceased but we never actually talked to each other. Met him a few occasions cos he's working at the petrol kiosk. There he was lying in the BID room and there i was attending to him. Well what a small world. That day was his day. One day it would be my turn but i prayed that I dun have to be in that room. May Allah blessed his soul. amin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home