Friday, May 16, 2008

R5 1st Anniversary

16th May 2008


Met up with some of the guys from squad R5. Not all turned up but we had a really heartful dinner at Seoul Garden Takashimaya. Well this was my first time dining in such a buffet style restaurant. I had always wanted to go to Sakura but no kakis to go with. Anyway i hope we will remain contactable until God knows when.

I went for a jog after morning prayers. I have decided to start running on my 2nd shift and 2nd off mornings. I knew this will be pretty difficult. But decision must be made. Burden of command i guessed. I wont be running far. Perhaps from my house to the end of Pasir Ris Park. That would be around 15 minutes or 2.5 km +/-. Im not training for a marathon or what. This is just a commitment i make to myself for my own well-being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home