editted
I didn't go to school today . It's revision week. Yesterday was my Communication Skill Test. Yea i was given the role as a Cleaner Agent. Wat a role. Anyway i guess i did fairly well...insya'allah.
Today, i took the wrong bus to my sis place. I took 89 instead of 88. Ahakz. Anyway im lucky both buses went to Seng Kang. Except that i had to walk an additional mile. By the way i need to burn those extra 4 kilos.
I've been dreaming quite a lot lately. No its not day dreaming. Its a dream when u sleep. I seldom remember my dreams...except lately. Anyway i guess its nothing mystical or wat. Its only a dream. I guess my classmates is working hard for the exams. Although when asked whether they are prepared or not, their reply must be: "a bit". oh boy i guess they are being humble.
Anyway i used to take my friends as a guideline where i stand preparing for test or exams. But now no more. I came upon a sayings of Imam Al Ghazali about knowldge and it moves me. He said; "Menuntut ilmu adalah taqwa, Menyampaikan ilmu adalah ibadah, Mengulang-ulang ilmu adalah zikir, Mencari ilmu adalah jihad."
.

<< Home