DOUBLE I DOUBLE S
2nd June 2008
Its finally over. 3 night shift back to back. I don't expect my partner to report sick. Well the deployment was not as bad compared to the day shift. I just had to keep myself awake. Basically for the 3 nights thats what i did. What i learned from these nights is that i can stay awake the whole night if i wanted to. And i only feel the struggle of keeping awake on the first night, a bit on the 2nd night and on my 3rd night, i am fully awake and on high alert. Yea no coffee, redbull or any unusual stuff was used. :) And last but not least I am now MCB trained..haha.
I also met my squad mate namely Nurain, Sham and oh boy i forget the name of this right marker of my squad. I tried to recall but to no avail. My memory sux this must be due to insufficent sleep.
I also met my squad mate namely Nurain, Sham and oh boy i forget the name of this right marker of my squad. I tried to recall but to no avail. My memory sux this must be due to insufficent sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home