titian perjalanan
I went to school late yesterday cos somebody is coming to my house for photo taking. Its for valuation purpose i guessed. Yup im moving out soon. Dunno exactly where but somewhere in Singapore. i hope my next home will still be in the East. I still remember vividly the day i shifted from Kembangan to Tampines. This will be the 3rd time im shifting houses. Anyway i look forward for this. Its a nice feeling, getting on to a new home, new neighbourhood, new neighbours.
I still have my one last paper to go. Oh boy my mind is not at ease until this paper is over. Anyway just now on the way to school i met this guy. From far i knew he wants something. Yeah my instinct is right. He asked for 50 cents. At last im able to apply my skills from the phychological and human behavioural books i read.
Move on to school. I saw this Motivational Quote hanging on the library 5th floor wall. It says, " FOCUS :If you chase two rabbits, both will escape ". And guessed the next thing comes to my mind is not about rabbits or schoolwork. Im thinking of women. Damn. Haha i guessed i need help with understanding quotes. I wanted to ask my fren what they think about that quote but then it seems they are too focus with their revision. Better not to disturb them.

<< Home