fever out!
28th June 2008
My fever is gone. Alhamdulillah. Now i realised how great it is to be in good health. Well i guess I have to take care of my good health. It is only u lose something than you realise how important it is. Yesterday I asked my friend , will he exchange his sight(eyes) for a sum of S$10 million or he rather not take the money and have his eyes. Well so far everyone i asked would rather not take the $10million. But i believed if this question posed to people in third world countries, the answer might be otherwise. Anyway now my leg muscle sore from the soccer match with Team Delta. Yea we lost 3-2 but we tried our best. I borrowed 2 books from Pasir Ris library. One is "Every contact leaves a trace" and the other one is "Islamic Sociology." I will try my best to finish up reading this book.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home