Sunday, September 21, 2008

Surprised day off

21st September 2008


After the whole day working, came back to team office and I was surprised with a good news. Tomorrow I am given a day off. Wohoo. Yea despite the bad news that I received earlier that there will be a briefing on this 24th which is my official off day, and due to that i have to cancel my trip to Johor with my mum, well at least this good news offset the situation. This month of ramadhan I spent most of the time taking off days. I guessed next year I should do the same thing. Hold my leave till halfway of the year then clear it. Im thinking of going holiday perhaps to nearby islands of Malaysia or Indonesia just to chill out. I spoke to many of my colleagues who shared their experience of their holiday destination. Well I guess my time will come. Im not into visiting Europe or for shopping holiday. Im more into sight-seeing the beautiful beaches, wildlife etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home