Thursday, October 09, 2008

hari raya R5

9th October 2008

Today is my annual R5 hari raya outing. Meeting point is at my house.
Those who are present: Me-Gowree-Ain-Hidayah-Thomas-Zhong Ping-Jusri & Partner-Along & Partner-Arie & Partner-Fifi & Partner. This is the 2nd time we had our hari raya gathering since the fateful day 15th May 2008, the day when we reported for our 6 months training. This time we only managed to visit 5 houses, namely mine, fifi, jusri, arie & ain. The number of houses does not matter because i feel what matters is that we get together and "menjalinkan silaturrahim". If i were to assign a monetary value to the friendship, well the value is priceless.

Today I realise that money, or should i say wealth, cannot buy happiness. Today I felt a sudden urge of emptiness & loneliness within myself. I knew Allah is trying to tell me something and yea i totally get it.

I'm thinking it would be such a exciting experience if we were to drive up to Malaysia for a short road trip. And I have to get one car of my own by then. Mitsubishi Lancer would be nice for me. Mazda 2 is the preferred choice. Buying car is a very big decision for me. For now I shall hold on to my 2010 savings plan which i intend to use it for wedding preps even though I am single right now.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home