Thursday, February 04, 2010

On Leave

Tonite i'll be using my last leave. Now i'm left with only my extra hours to clear before i officially resign. I have been contemplating for almost a year to quit my job. And now im finally done with it. This year will be a new chapter in my life. It took me a considerable amount of courage to leave my comfort zone. I took the risk of quiiting my job before I get a new one. Well I just need some time to be alone. I used to tell my friends that our life is already pre-destined. You can search for all the wealth you want however you will only get what is yours as reflected in the Book of Fate. So i guess i have to try it myself or walk the talk since i've been preaching that fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home